COVID-19 TEMPORARY OPERATING PROCEDURES EFFECTIVE July 10th, 2020
The range hours are:
- Tuesday: 12 pm to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am to 3 pm
- Thursday and Friday: 12 pm to 5 pm
- Sat. and Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Trap will remain closed
Shooter Spacing Procedure:
- The range will still be operating at half capacity:
- Half of the rifle shooting positions will be closed, providing separation by having an unused position between each of the rifle positions in use.
- On the pistol side there will be one closed position between each position in use.
- The maximum number of shooters per position (for rifle and pistol) is two.
Safety Procedures: All of the usual safety procedures remain in effect. Please review them before coming to the range. They are posted on the range website – www.cowlitzshootingrange.com and posted on the kiosk in the parking lot.
We are also going back to first come first serve.
Pricing: Normal range prices will go back into effect.
Passes: All passes will be extended for 4 extra months.
Operated by the Cowlitz Game & Anglers Club
ALL Shooters Welcome
To be signed up for the Range’s mailing list, please email CPSRangeInfo@gmail.com (we will not share your email address).
WANTED: Volunteer Range Safety Officers
NRA training provided
Next training class is August 22!
Click HERE for more information.
Don’t forget: Eye & Ear protection and Targets
Visit us on Facebook to read current range news
300 yard Rifle, and Pistol & Trap ranges open.